Author Topic: Mountain Diorama  (Read 4422 times)

Something I decided to make in my spare time. I made it sometime last month, but never got around to taking pictures. Everything was made from scratch excluding the obvious things (like the glue and grass particles). The trees are made of moss and sticks that I don't remember where I found.

I've blurred out the waterfall I messed up on, but I like everything else.

That's loving hot dude.

How was this made? It's loving amazing.

How was this made? It's loving amazing.
There's a bunch of paper wads to shape the mountain, on top of that is plaster cloth, on top of that is paints I picked up at hobby lobby, and on top of that are the grasses, bushes, and trees. There are also rocks made of plaster.
There's a whole isle at Hobby Lobby dedicated to this kind of stuff.

There's a bunch of paper wads to shape the mountain, on top of that is plaster cloth, on top of that is paints I picked up at hobby lobby, and on top of that are the grasses, bushes, and trees. There are also rocks made of plaster.
There's a whole isle at Hobby Lobby dedicated to this kind of stuff.

I can't make this awesome stuff :[

That could bring in some money

I thought this was a photograph of a place near you until I read the posts fully :cookieMonster:

It looks very nice.

trees are made of moss and sticks that I don't remember where I found.

Well, now your house is full of moss spores. XD

Good job on the diorama though, it looks really cool. I assume you bought the little house?

Once again Worm, the image loaded up and i thought i was looking at a Moldy Toast Mountain :D

This could mebbe become a map???

This could mebbe become a map???
So, you think someone's just going to model this little area and consider it to be a map?  Aside from that, if someone did, it wouldn't look nearly as good; lern2logic