Author Topic: Help. Virus problem. Damn fast, help.  (Read 2398 times)

I just got locked out of my own computer for a minute. Most of my anti virus programs are forgeted up, and some of my programs just don't work. Either my father is playing a lame joke on me, or I'm getting forgeted over by a hacker. I need an anti-virus program that is NOT AVG or Stinger.

avast! 4
Spybot

Two best programs ever.

Better yet, find the nearest car that's been parked by your apartment/house (for, let's say, an hour) and toss your computer on it from the nearest window. I guarantee you'll get results. :D   

I guarantee you'll get results. :D  
I GUARANTEE IT!

BILLY MAYS HERE

Better yet, find the nearest car that's been parked by your apartment/house (for, let's say, an hour) and toss your computer on it from the nearest window. I guarantee you'll get results. :D   
But does it crush cars?

Whats with all the viruses guys? Whats happening?

Whats with all the viruses guys? Whats happening?

No idea! D:

'Tis me.

Good Idea guys. I think I'll just throw the comp on Gramps' pickup. Thanks.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:37:54 PM by Sirrus »

Scare the virus away by putting a virus in the virus 8D

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
WHY WON'T YOU loving LEAVE ME ALONE!?!

Use Chuck Norris.
Haha today in English class there was a sub and he asked for an example of something thats intrepid and I got this one kid to say Chuck Norris and he got in trouble for "watching too much television"  :cookieMonster:

Haha today in English class there was a sub and he asked for an example of something thats intrepid and I got this one kid to say Chuck Norris and he got in trouble for "watching too much television"  :cookieMonster:
At school?