Author Topic: cheats?  (Read 2334 times)

badspot what where the cheats? or anyone else

back when stats were in people with maxed out agility could literally walk up the log challenge.

version 18 got read of that

You might've mis-read that and it said Chests were removed.

i know a cheat, more of a glitch really though. If you position yourself just right you can use a shield and dynamite to knock yourself out of jail. proabably been fixed though

Badspot

• Administrator
i know a cheat, more of a glitch really though. If you position yourself just right you can use a shield and dynamite to knock yourself out of jail. proabably been fixed though

Didn't know about that.  Ok, no more using dynamite in jail. 

Can you limit the number of swings you can do with the stun baton inside the jail? Like you can only do 10 swings per 30 mintues. People such as Eriph keep swinging and swinging. I know I do it sometimes, but not as much as him. Some people go crazy with that thing.

Badspot

• Administrator
Can you limit the number of swings you can do with the stun baton inside the jail? Like you can only do 10 swings per 30 mintues. People such as Eriph keep swinging and swinging. I know I do it sometimes, but not as much as him. Some people go crazy with that thing.
no.

So I just lay there and let him keep doing it? When the red and that annoying noise plays over and over. I dont like being hit 100's of times in 1 minute.

Badspot

• Administrator
Tip: don't do the crime if you can't do the time

there is a glitch in the shop can you please stop it

It might help to tel him what the glitch IS.

go though the walls in the corners at the top of the shop