Author Topic: Fingers  (Read 1802 times)

So yeah, we use fingers to type. Not noses. I don't give a loving stuff if you can type blockland with your nose or your richard or whatever. Just stop all these loving threads. Please.

A bit late to the party are we?

osfhmauaanmwo
I typed that with my ass, no these need to stop

I think there was one asking to type with your snake to.

I have a feeling all you did was see other people posting topics like this, so you jumped on the bandwagon and made one in a pathetic attempt to look cool. One loving topic will not stop other people from making them. They did not listen to the other topics like this, and they sure as hell wont listen to you.

I have a feeling all you did was see other people posting topics like this, so you jumped on the bandwagon and made one in a pathetic attempt to look cool. One loving topic will not stop other people from making them. They did not listen to the other topics like this, and they sure as hell wont listen to you.
You kul lol ya u r

So yeah, we use fingers to type. Not noses. I don't give a loving stuff if you can type blockland with your nose or your richard or whatever. Just stop all these loving threads. Please.
o_o'

forget I can't press any of the keys without a hardon :C

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:04:45 PM by pingpeppy »

Gonna take a dump on this keyboard, and hopefully it will type out "Kringle chips"

Gonna take a dump on this keyboard, and hopefully it will type out "Kringle chips"
I am loving loling.

Iam typing with My Nose?

good gu yh

I Tryed spelling Good guy

Lol, take a dump on the keyboard. ( Don't want me keys to get sticky or I would try). Also, if you can type your name with your balls then you are talented and/or you need to see a doctor.