Author Topic: up-dating your drivers  (Read 944 times)

when i get to the part where you look at what type it is, it says n/a, so what is it???

what operating system are you using?
(e.g. windows xp/linux/mac/vista?)

in windows vista (and perhaps xP) to see what video card your using, right click "my computer" and choose "manage" than click "device manager" from the list to your left. click the "plus (+)" next to "display adapters"

and you 'should' see the name of the video card. go online and type the name.. follow by, driver.
and you should find the driver. =]

what operating system are you using?
(e.g. windows xp/linux/mac/vista?)

in windows vista (and perhaps xP) to see what video card your using, right click "my computer" and choose "manage" than click "device manager" from the list to your left. click the "plus (+)" next to "display adapters"

and you 'should' see the name of the video card. go online and type the name.. follow by, driver.
and you should find the driver. =]
xp

I HAVE XP, CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME HOW???

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Device Manager > Drivers (on the left hand side) and click on which driver type you want to see.

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Device Manager > Drivers (on the left hand side) and click on which driver type you want to see.
wut?