Author Topic: Best lego build EVAR.  (Read 3719 times)

Must of been lagg as hell. Also must be retail preview, because that looks real!

Facechild has a special interest for tall women and heavy things.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 10:03:04 PM by Ratty »

ever you dimwitted ass E V E R, IT"S NOT THAT forgetIN HARD!

Keep your pants on, it's one of those purposely misspelled words, dumbass. Even if done on accident, it's not worth using caps and swearing for. You must be the stupidest person evar...

there should be at least 1 million bricks in that build...

Facechild has a special interest for tall women and heavy things.
=o

Bet you can't make that on RTB heh?

if you could make make a modification that postions a "pont of view" from a certen angle which scans the build like a normal scanner, but makes a model of your build baced on the bricks it can see. Then it removes all teh bricks unseen. It was a little hard to explain.

i understand that. that is what i was thinking too but you would probably have to make BL from scratch.

i'm leanring pascal and not c++. C++ is a bit too hostile for my taste...

Bet you can't make that on RTB heh?
if you could make make a modification that postions a "pont of view" from a certen angle which scans the build like a normal scanner, but makes a model of your build baced on the bricks it can see. Then it removes all teh bricks unseen. It was a little hard to explain.
actually you could just scan the model with a $50000 3 dimensional scaner and make a 3d model on your computer, then export that to something that can be imported into milkshape or quark, then export from their as a dts or dif.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 08:24:57 PM by gizmo »

Gizmo has a special interest for light things and small women.