Poll

Are you happy?

yes
no

Author Topic: PORT firefight  (Read 15321 times)

Sorry shady guy wanted me to remove this link   
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:13:47 PM by Supersolder »

Wasn't this failbinned? I don't know the reason, but I would like to know why they failed it before I download it. But the firefight mod IS rather fun.

Wasn't this failbinned? I don't know the reason, but I would like to know why they failed it before I download it. But the firefight mod IS rather fun.
The hose rarely works... the fire spreads too quickly... you get the picture...

It works very well, the failbining is really messing up the fun of this game. Don't hate an addon just because some dumb moder moved it to a new section.

The fail bin is for handicaps who A.) steal stuff from others (as this has been done)

and B.) post add-ons that break the game.

If It Failed, Not Having It ^.^

i want this becuase i had it before i had to reboot my computer and i lost it but i hate this because you have to put it in a zip file

I wanted this. thank you for making a new link that is not failbinned!

i want this becuase i had it before i had to reboot my computer and i lost it but i hate this because you have to put it in a zip file
Arent the addons ALL a Zip??

i'm going to download it because if i remember right, it gives you the firelight :o

I posted this before, it was failed.
So the same will probably happen to you.

I actully did find this mod pretty fun but, as someone else said it fire spreads to rapidly and hose hardly works.