Author Topic: JDofPivot Asking For Admin-Not Me  (Read 5424 times)

K, guys, this is my last post ever. In game, about around Halloween, I changed my name. Lemurdecatta, as Robo Noob has informed me, took this opportunity to change his name to my name, and has been, or is still, raiding servers and asking for Auto-Admin. This is not me. If you see him again, ban him immediately. *If he asks* Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:27:40 AM by Badspot »

If this is your last post ever, does that mean your leaving?

lol, that was like 1 month ago, and now you cry about it?

I was asking for sa, lol, not auto
robo noob is just some lieing teenager trying to act tough.

im going to beat you up

lol, that was like 1 month ago, and now you cry about it?

I was asking for sa, lol, not auto
I'm not crying about it. I haven't been here, how am I supposed to know if you're still cigaretteging around. And Pie, I'm afraid so, well, this is my last thread ever.

im going to beat you up

ok, i will stay where i am and still feel safe.

I'm not crying about it. I haven't been here, how am I supposed to know if you're still cigaretteging around. And Pie, I'm afraid so, well, this is my last thread ever.

Most emo-ist thing ever

ok, i will stay where i am and still feel safe.

Most emo-ist thing ever
Listen you little loving snot-nosed brat, if I'm an emo, then explain why your account name begins and ends with cigarettegy little x's?

Listen you little loving snot-nosed brat, if I'm an emo, then explain why your account name begins and ends with cigarettegy little x's?

cause the name, Lemur, was tooken. i am not gonna name it lemur00000

tooken
I'm sorry, did you say something? You seem to have gotten stupider since I left.

I'm sorry, did you say something? You seem to have gotten stupider since I left.

go hang yourself in your closet already.
AS lilnick once said

/thread

AS lilnick once said

/thread
gtfo friend

AS lilnick once said

/thread
And wow, is it not a surprise that he is hated? Think of this, why would you, the little friend who nobody on this forum likes, quote something from someone, a little friend on this forum, who nobody likes? Uncanny!

I count 4 posts after your "Last post ever"

I count 4 posts after your "Last post ever"
I know. What the hell is your problem?