Author Topic: Dead Space Decal set  (Read 9991 times)

This is my second made-from-scratch decal set (they say "never post your first"). It features the Level 3 helmet and body armor of Issac, from the game Dead Space. Here is a picture of them:

The picture is a bit blurry, but rest assured that the decals themselves are fine.
Feel free to leave comments on things I should fix and/or any problems you have.
Enjoy!

Download Face: http://www.mediafire.com/?3fwdt3mhnrg  (Under reconstruction)
Download Body: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3ye2yzm43m
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:08:22 PM by Regulith »

Something about the face decals dosn't look right to me

The face needs to be edited a little.
I don't know how, but it just does.

Yeah...now that you mention it, it does look a little off. I'll look into it.

Something about the face decals dosn't look right to me
How about it looks like a piece of metal... not a face.

How about it looks like a piece of metal... not a face.
It's a helmet.

needs tons of work and fix the crappy decals. make it blocko. it doesnt even look like Issac.

It doesn't really fit on the Blockland character.
Not qua size, but just in the overall look.

make it blocko.
it is blocko....jut because theres rounds doesnt mean its no blocko i mean half of my decals that i downloaded "arent blocko" and besides who really cares about how we look in the game btw i downloaded

needs tons of work and fix the crappy decals. make it blocko. it doesnt even look like Issac.
You, my friend, have a name directly based off a video game.

The body looks pretty nice, but the face is a tad weird. It looks like his eyes would be on the top of his forehead. You should probably make the middle blue part the biggest.

I like them, can't judge em much because i've never really seen anything on dead space.

You actually knew his name wow? I am impressed. One thing though, Lets see you do better K?