Author Topic: Monkey :D  (Read 2415 times)

Figures. More kids wanting things they don't even have a clue on how to take care of. Then when they find out it's not all fun and games, they abandon it. Work on a few dogs first.

Figures. More kids wanting things they don't even have a clue on how to take care of. Then when they find out it's not all fun and games, they abandon it. Work on a few dogs first.

Been there. Done that. I know exactly how to care for them. Don't go and just assume i don't know. k? k.

What if he's a professional monkey tamer?

What if he's a professional monkey tamer?

Well, i'm not even near becoming a professional. But i have some experience. 

Well, i'm not even near becoming a professional. But i have some experience. 
Some still doesn't cut it. It's illegal in some states. So that's the first thing you'd have to check out. And if any animal rights people got wind of your new pet...lol no more peace for you.

1. It's illegal in some states. 2. And if any animal rights people got wind of your new pet...

1. Not in mah state it not.

2. Excuse me but, What? I live in a private property. No freaks coming by, "Hey, can i check if you have any illegal pets? Kthnxbai". Dont see any of those people around here. If that's what you mean by: "If any animal rights people got wind of your new pet".

1. Not in mah state it not.

2. Excuse me but, What? I live in a private property. No freaks coming by, "Hey, can i check if you have any illegal pets? Kthnxbai". Dont see any of those people around here. If that's what you mean by: "If any animal rights people got wind of your new pet".

1. Then good luck on that good sir/madam.

2. Names of pet owners and what they own are freely listed on any pet shop/licensing/and veterinarian's records. PETA has full access to that basic info. Just saying, Peta loves to stomp on people for no good reason anymore.

Good job stealing my avatar.

Good job stealing my avatar.
Correction, he stole the avatar i made for you :D

CURSE YOU AVATAR STEALER!! D:

What the hell was the monkey wearing on its ass?

Correction, he stole the avatar i made for you :D

CURSE YOU AVATAR STEALER!! D:

I had no idea! D:
Sorry, i changed it.