Author Topic: AFF Guy's FKT20 Plasma Cannon  (Read 17447 times)

Looks good but theres room for improvement.

It IS overpowered, but it is epic to boot. I fail at aiming with it.
Its suppost to be hard to aim, thats why its overpowered (the other reason its a plasma cannon, how tough do you think those are?). This is very good, otherwise. Its not simply another machine gun/Rifle.

We don't need more overpowered launcher weapons cluttering the add-ons forum.

I don't like the model either; too boxy and it looks like there is an oddity in the middle of it.

I have never liked any of your add-ons

Looks like stuff.
                                                                                                                             you made a mod with lots of bricks for dedicated only,i think thats stuff-------------------------------------------------its a good mod,big destructive halo-like i like it but just not interested i really dont like weapons of mass destruction
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:28:29 PM by sgtjacob »

you made a mod with lots of bricks for dedicated only,i think thats stuff-------------------------------------------------its a good mod,big destructive halo-like i like it but just not interested i really dont like weapons of mass destruction
I doubt you even know how to work cityrp, or a dedicated server.
Also
We don't need more overpowered launcher weapons cluttering the add-ons forum.

I don't like the model either; too boxy and it looks like there is an oddity in the middle of it.

I actualy like the mootle its a decent medium range gun and it sounds cool i dont see why people have this thing about hitting every time and i think its strong enough for the accuracy the model is also very origional

Kewl. It's fire particle must be other color but cool anyway!

I doubt you even know how to work cityrp, or a dedicated server.
Also
whats the point of city mod any way?!?!?!?!?its completly useless just a time waster like all other resource and some game mods

You know what? Your right!!! Why do we play Blockland? Why do people seek entertainment? Why do people even have computers? Why?!

You know what? Your right!!! Why do we play Blockland? Why do people seek entertainment? Why do people even have computers? Why?!

Oh crap, it leads all the way down to why should we live! ARGHARHGHAG! Now I have to kill myself to avoid a nasty unanswerable question becaue some guy did not like CityRP!