Author Topic: OC Desert RP  (Read 2317 times)

Welcoem to the OC Desert RP!  OC has been working on this on and off many times and are continuing to play but we would like to share where we are at now.  Below are soem things you can do dring this RP.

The Beginning
Start out as a stranded civilian in the desert.

Gather your supplies and build a small tent.  A hard start to life stranded!

The Basics
First comes food.  Start out by fishing or hunting to fill your stomach.  Then creating a fire to cook the meal.

Gather resources!  Anything you can find can be put to work.  Use to make an invention or furnish your tent.

Try cactus:

Of course you need water.  But rocks are handy too:

Advancing
Move into a bigger tent using the XP point system.  With every job you get XP.  Look at the space you get!

The continue gaining XP to own your own shop!

Never Ending Possiblities!
The OC Desert RP is always different every day.  There is always something you can invent find or do!

Make an animal trap:

Or even a radio:

That's all!  Credits go to all OC members for helping with this fun time.  Thanks for reading!

Haha, fun, lol!
Funny RP!

three things....
1. how do you gather?
2. FREAKING AWESOME
3. 's there gonna be a save?

three things....
1. how do you gather?
2. FREAKING AWESOME
3. 's there gonna be a save?

1. I just mean picking up rocks or some snake skin or w/e.
2. Thanks!
3. Possibly.  It is always a work in progress though.  But if enough people want it I will post one.

Is this a roleplay that relies on the players to keep track of what they have, or does it have all that set up?

Players have to remember there things.  Normally we just play that to just get the things when you need them.  Any extra just build in your tent.  Less thinking that way.

1. I just mean picking up rocks or some snake skin or w/e.
2. Thanks!
3. Possibly.  It is always a work in progress though.  But if enough people want it I will post one.
I've never seen a build this good in Kitchen. Rock on!
Oh, and do you click on the rocks to gather them?

Seems kinda flawed... players keeping track of their own XP...

I haven't been on the server yet, but when i do get i 2000000 experience just for logging on. And all the supplies.

But thats just my point, theres always some two year old who comes along thinking he's god/Riddler.

Start out as a stranded civilian in the desert in a kitchen.

Nice idea. I was thinking of making some sort of RP too. Good work.

But thats just my point, theres always some two year old who comes along thinking he's god/Riddler.
This two-year old has never heard of banning.

This is awesome!
Great job OC ;D

Seems kinda flawed... players keeping track of their own XP...

Yes there is always a possibility for that. We will normally have an admin watcing over everyone. If this does not work there might have to be a system where admins keep track of everyones XP.

ya that was not the best build :P the admin tent were the HUDG and had tv :P
so i like the backery :D