Author Topic: Real life style crosshair [FIXED]  (Read 9228 times)

There are no crosshairs in real life...unless you're looking through a sight.
Hmm, you COULD have a crosshair if you wear some kind of goggles and paint/draw a crosshair on it, but it would need to be drawn on both sides so both eyes can see it and it would look as if it were together, like how the two parts of my glasses are oval shaped, but when i look through them (Instead of looking at them in a mirror or off my face), it looks like one big oval shape :D

Crosshairs aren't much to be excited about...but for some reason i love this one!  My old black crosshair was practically invisible against dark backgrounds, and this one seems to make me much more accurate.

i have the same exact crosshair so i go with him

Hmm, you COULD have a crosshair if you wear some kind of goggles and paint/draw a crosshair on it, but it would need to be drawn on both sides so both eyes can see it and it would look as if it were together, like how the two parts of my glasses are oval shaped, but when i look through them (Instead of looking at them in a mirror or off my face), it looks like one big oval shape :D

Yay, a creative guy.

Crosshairs aren't much to be excited about...but for some reason i love this one!  My old black crosshair was practically invisible against dark backgrounds, and this one seems to make me much more accurate.
Agreed. Downloading.  :cookie:  :cookie:

That's kind of handicapped. The "crosshair" would have to move as your eye moves. NOT your head.

Overwrites. Check Quantum's large scope crosshair to figure out how to make it not overwrite.

I named it different than the original Crosshair :|