Author Topic: Torque uses?  (Read 1404 times)

ok i just dl'd torque and i forgot what its for

The Torque Game Engine costs USD$150. I really doubt you'd have bought it and spent that if you didn't know what it was for.

Unless you pirated it.

no torque constructor

Torque Constructor is used for making interiors, which let you create maps like the Bedroom and Kitchen.

so i didnt completely forget up
by interiors you mean like buildings and stuff no land?

Tom

Yes. Interiors are like the Bedroom, not the hills outside, the bedroom itself. You place interiors into the map with mission editor.

so do i need to dl the mission editor?
and is it easy to mission edit

The mission editor comes with your game, but it isn't enabled by default. Change the shortcut to Blockland (if you have one) by editing the properties and adding "-mod editor" after the Target path.

If you happen to use Windows:

On Windows Vista, it should look like this:
Code: [Select]
C:\...whatever path to the file you have...\Blockland\Blockland.exe -mod editor
On Windows XP, it should look like this:
Code: [Select]
"C:\...whatever path to the file you have...\Blockland\Blockland.exe" -mod editor

ok thanks, now how do i use?

Figure that out on your own. Search youtube for tutorials. People are so loving helpless these days.

In general its just nice to help people... and i have dialup so i dont feel like waiting for youtube

Its generaly nice when people are self-sufficeint(Spelling?). There are plenty of things you can do. I completely learned it without any help. I didn't use youtube, didn't google anything on it. Completly on my own. Come back aqnd ask small questions when your stuck. Noone wants to explain a whole program to someone.

ok thanks, now how do i use?

Go into a map, which ever you preffer and press F11 for mission editor, F10 for gui editor.

Its generaly nice when people are self-sufficiant(Spelling?). There are plenty of things you can do. I completely learned it without any help. I didn't use youtube, didn't google anything on it. Completly on my own. Come back aqnd ask small questions when your stuck. Noone wants to explain a whole program to someone.

Shut up. He wants some help, you don't have to be a bitch about it.
(Spelling?).
Check your own spelling Hypocrite.
generaly
sufficiant
Completly
Noone
aqnd

What a fool.

Shut up. He wants some help, you don't have to be a bitch about it.Check your own spelling Hypocrite.
generaly
sufficiant
Completly
Noone
aqnd

What a fool.
Your an idiot. {Spelling?} in brackets mean he's not positive about his spelling, not insulting YTFK's spelling.