Author Topic: -=Special Forces-slimming down=-  (Read 16334 times)

I have decided to prune the sf member population and so far I have 13 active members, not too bad, I still get people wanting to join, so I think we'll be fine, but I wont be making mods for it for a while, school... but I will start playing and recruiting again, and this time, its gonna be harder to get in.

All the info, SFM mod stuff, and member profiles are posted here

New forums up!
http://www.specialforces.clan.pro (GO HERE)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you check the site you will notice we have 33 members!
Each one of them is trained with NEW Special Forces lego crushing weapons!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMAIL ME
Skywalker05@gmail.com

my aim is skywalkerx05x
my msn im is stormhq
my yim is usage05

This is a Special Forces Mod clan, as well as an rtb clan,
but you will find me on Special Forces Mod,

MY IM'S ARE IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:39:43 PM by Plo Koon »

sounds like a cool name, but do us all a favor and take out the terrorist clan!

hey plo what gives you block me or something cause i never see you on aim pm me or i m me so we can talk   causre i would like to b in your new clan or be at least allies with it (i started my own after you deserted storm)

Maybe because he QUIT BLOCKLAND since this is from MARCH 25th!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OSH~

I wish for a more intresting life and death to LiveJournal and MySpace.

Whats so great about MySpace and iveJournal. Just some stupid teens making web ppages abut themselves so 43 year old vigins can stalk them.

Whats so great about MySpace and iveJournal? Just some stupid teens making web ppages abut themselves so 43 year old vigins can stalk them.

Boom, sucka.

I said "death" to MySpace and LiveJournal.

The truth is this clan is still arround, I am grounded from using my computer for a little while so shhhhhhh!!

Also, in my server, we have new weapons such as energy sword, m4 carbine, shotgun, and an AUG sniper....

I will release my SF mod soon for rtb, but unfortunately ppl will only use these weapons in my server, I wanted to make my server special...

This will illiminate download time in-game so that more people can join, and let me make new scripts that will increase fun while in a death match.

I said "death" to MySpace and LiveJournal.

He said, "What's so great about MySpace and LiveJournal.", so I replaced "." with "?".

The're infested with intellectuals and bitchy anerixic teens.

EDIT: and Emos