Author Topic: traumatizing experiences  (Read 3682 times)

i walked into the bathroom and found my sister masterbating *shudder*

YES! BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO SUCH A THING!

Mine would have to been getting creep'd by an old Asian mad at a Flea Market.

race you = funny
old man = :'<

No no no, you sit down on the chair in front of her, pull down your pants and say

"RACE YOU!"

Epic. Put that s*** on youtube.

So, out of extreme boredem i was running down the street until a little kid with what looked like a nerf gun was on the other side, i insulted him, pissed of course, so he aimed the gun and this is how it went

"What are you go-" BANG

"HAHA BITCH" Thats the little kid then he kicked me in the nuts

It was a BB gun and i got shot in the nuts, i was in pain for about 2 hours... it was at Point Blank range.

I almost got hit by a train, once.

did you know that if you get hit by a car, your hair might turn bright white after a few weeks

Epic. Put that s*** on youtube.
the youtube community would simply delete that kind of stuff, use google video instead.

I almost walked in on my brother and his girlfriend making out.

I was going downstairs to get some milk from the fridge and I heard the strangest noise going down the stairs,

I figured out what they were doing at the third to last step and then just backed away slowly

It was a BB gun and i got shot in the nuts, i was in pain for about 2 hours... it was at Point Blank range.
ouch

I almost got hit by a train, once.
how?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:05:07 PM by Zaem »

Aw, I was just about to say parents having love. I randomly woke up one night and I could hear.. ah I won't get into it.
Anyway, lots of stuff happened to me, ones that I will remember will probably be almost being hit by a car, being chased by the cops, and having purple balls.

Also, why would you seeing your sister masturbate be traumatizing? I'd laugh and make sure she could hear it so she would be embarrassed. :D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:29:34 PM by Vertzer »

Aw, I was just about to say parents having love. I randomly woke up one night and I could hear.. ah I won't get into it.
Anyway, lots of stuff happened to me, ones that I will remember will probably be almost being hit by a car, being chased by the cops, and having purple balls.

Also, why would you seeing your sister masturbate be traumatizing? I'd laugh and make sure she could hear it so she would be embarrassed. :D

Well parent love was how you were created :P

Either way, it's one of the most discusting this to think of.

she saw me