Flame grenade

Author Topic: Flame grenade  (Read 13571 times)

my original idea of a molotov roostertail failed so with some work i diverted the fire mod into this grenade it still smokes but its real cool when the smoke clears and theres a huge fire behind it

im editing it so LOCKED
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:52:06 PM by eyeman »

Fail in a can? :D
Also, pictures of the grenades explosion and aftermath would come in handy, otherwise, No pix no clix.

Also, don't you have to get permission to post someone else's model.. Even if you changed script?
EDIT: im a noob so dont yell at em about scripting and other bull i have better things to do than argue with cyber crybabies
Noobs don't post add ons.. nobody wants them. Also im not a cyber crybaby.. I just play blockland?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:25:33 AM by uno_da_cat »

oh well. IT IS COOL and a ½

oh well. IT IS COOL and a ½
Good job... You just lost all the respect id ever give you..

Good job... You just lost all the respect id ever give you..
I just reported him for spamming in another topic he made like 500 spaces (Or more)
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52193.0
Look at the bottom.

I just reported him for spamming in another topic he made like 500 spaces (Or more)
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52193.0
Look at the bottom.

Yay! Your now my official favorite.

Yay! Your now my official favorite.
My qoute didint work dont flame me it's fixed now.
And what ?

i wouldent DL this even if it was for my life. FAIL

All of you. Shut the loving hell up. He made a mod, it sounds interesting, and you probably won't download because he left no pictures. Oh well, grow up, its a loving internet website.

I'll download to try it out. If it has problems, though, i suggest removing it from the forums.

All of you. Shut the loving hell up. He made a mod, it sounds interesting, and you probably won't download because he left no pictures. Oh well, grow up, its a loving internet website.

I'll download to try it out. If it has problems, though, i suggest removing it from the forums.
Did you ever see a grenade with fire in it ?
It would blow up in real life and the scripts is from Zor and Lance's Add-ons

Did you ever see a grenade with fire in it ?
It would blow up in real life and the scripts is from Zor and Lance's Add-ons

So loving what? Everything in blockland doesn't have to be real. We can make AK-47s that shoot babies if we feel like it. (And that was actually done!) But taking scripts, I don't really agree with that.

So loving what? Everything in blockland doesn't have to be real. We can make AK-47s that shoot babies if we feel like it. (And that was actually done!) But taking scripts, I don't really agree with that.
I do see a grenade with fire is cool and i agree with myself that he didint create the script. He can't take the credit.

An Example of a fail because he didint take smoke particle off.

wait so the fire fight mod is required?