Author Topic: Ski-Mask (One Hole Balaclava) *UPDATE*  (Read 9740 times)

After getting tired of complaining about the severe lack of Ski-Mask and Ski-Mask-esque faces (The only notable one is the Ninja-mask - ed.) I decided to sit down with GIMP and bust out one of my own. Currently only avalible in good ole ambiuous yellow, though I might whip up a few new skin colors and facial expressions in the future.

*UPDATE*

The new v2 of this file upgrades the SkiMask decal into a decal pack! In addition to the first Face there is now a new two hole SkiMask (Mouth has been added), Female versions of both, and African American skin tones for every decal!

Screenshot:

Download

Also, some people have been wondering where I got the chest decal.  It was in this decal pack from a member named Killhammer. Hope that clears things up!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 05:25:04 PM by Super_Sniper »

:( i was just going to finsh my ski mask pack to day

:( i was just going to finsh my ski mask pack to day
Finsih it... maybe it could be an addition to this one...

Balaclava...?

YOU'LL TAKE MY LIFE BUT I'LL TAKE YOURS TOO

Dude! Someone needs to make that face and decal!!!
You totally missed the point. Goddamnit, no combo.

Ownage. Now make one for me. You know, customized. It would be, like, my skin color (limeish) (It's in the soft set on the default colorset) and have my eyes as well. In case you were wondering, I always wear the blocko creepy smiley. Sooooo yeah. GET TO IT, SLAVE!

Balaclava...?

-snap-

YOU'LL TAKE MY LIFE BUT I'LL TAKE YOURS TOO
Iron Maiden :D

This is real nice, I like them.

Bump,can you make the skin trans?

Bump,can you make the skin trans?

If the skin was transparent, the mask and the face would be the same color. Are you suggesting making the mask a permanent color instead?

If the skin was transparent, the mask and the face would be the same color. Are you suggesting making the mask a permanent color instead?
Yes, make the mask Black and face trans.