Author Topic: Left For Dead Help.  (Read 2793 times)

Can't come up with a response?
"Baaaaw" should be read as "ugottrawld".

depends how old you are. My mom saw me playing a bloody FPS, (insurgency) yes, i tried it...probably one of the worst fps ive played. Anyways, all she did was say once i paused it: "What are you doing? playing a game your not supposed to be playing?"  and she just walked away, she thinks im more mature than my age tells. She doesnt stop me, she just gets concerned.

*More details required for answer*

My dad was discusted by the blood he wouldnt get me the game. But he said if I got to gym 4 days for 5 weeks he buys it for me. (This is uhh week 4)

My dad was discusted by the blood he wouldnt get me the game. But he said if I got to gym 4 days for 5 weeks he buys it for me. (This is uhh week 4)

What, you skip gym?

What, you skip gym?

I just turned 13 so I just got old enough to go. Oh yeah, you can turn on low violence by going to properties, launch properties, I think you go into the advance one, but if not, find the one were you can type in the box and anywere in the box type "-lv" (without ")

Note this does not remove blood, but it does gibs, it makes the game kind of wierd but if you can play it, even if only on low violence, you should be thankful :D