Author Topic: What do you think of the new shop function?  (Read 2995 times)

We got it in Version 22.
I think it's fantastic, but alot of people just sell useless things (Like black fibre).

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 05:44:19 PM by Kitty »

It's neat finaly a safe way to trade and sell junk.

We got it in Version 23.
I think it's fantastic, but alot of people just sell useless things (Like black fibre).

What do you guys think?

:(.... that was my fiber I put there. The blue and black one. Who knows?... Maybe Badspot will make it so you CANT dye items like fiber, and I will have the only dyed fibers. And what if in the next update Badspot lets us build beds with the items we have? I would have the only dyed fiber and people would buy it for alot of gold because it would also give you full mana bar and speed +2? You wouldnt have it.

Think about that.

And im pretty sure what you will say Badspot... "I wont put those dumb ideas in there."

Well, something similar to that.

Whoa. I haven't logged on recentley. I'm checking it out. I bet there might be a few good deals every once and a while, if you keep checking and someone doesn't get it first.

What new shop function?

You can buy/sell things with other players, your item goes on those empty shelves.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:27:05 PM by Towncivilian »

Oh, ok hadnt logged on for a day, cool it rocks

Is my post invisible to everyone?

the shop is great, in one hour i made 3.5 k

I just wouldn't go around buying and selling thinks like rocks, wood, and fiber untill you know what they will be used for

I put up The Zombie Game Prototype for 10k. Buy it before someone leaks the prototype.