[WOLF] Clan

Author Topic: [WOLF] Clan  (Read 7883 times)

Pssstt... Krokodil, you're the only good builder in the clan... and pssttt... also the only one alive...

Thanks for the compliment, but the rest is not true.. :) And we do have other good builders too.

Those would be? Don't even say Primos, only thing I saw a pic of that he 'helped' you on were the large lego bricks. Those weren't too hard to make, judging from the pictures, and I bet he barely helped. Sigh. I think you should make your own clan, Krok, if not join a better one.

EDIT: Or remake WOLF, and not let in the... well... intellegence impaired?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 10:25:09 PM by Pimpin »

I've seen better builds by Primo. Actually it was his idea to make the large lego bricks. I only made the window and the sloped brick. So, you're wrong again.. :P But I agree, those weren't hard to do.

I see. And what language were you speaking in the first picture?

It's Swedish. And yeah, I'm from Sweden.. :P

Figured you were foreign from the first time I saw your name. And then I saw Primos... Well anyway. Ever think about remaking WOLF? I'm not saying I'd join it, just, it seems infested with old, dead players and noobs.

Dont be so hard on a new (old) clan. They seemed fine when I visited.

WOLF is one of the oldest clans and now it has a lot of dead members. I think it should be remade, and Primos should play more. Come to think of it, I don't see much of Krok either. Meh meh.

entrepreneur in: löwl, I dunno.. that would be up to Primo, because it's his clan. Remake how? You mean like getting a new name? True, I havn't got much time to play because of the school, but it's summer break soon.

Thanks Ronin!

Well, I just mean remake as in either:
-Close out the clan, and remake it with a new name, recruit.
or
-Kick out dead members that don't play anymore and start recruiting again.

Wanna join? Check out our new application form on our site! You'll find it on the 'Members' page as a link ('Apply Here!'). The url to the site: http://wolf.clan.pro