Author Topic: Map: Tutorial Map (Link fixed)  (Read 12505 times)

f*** people who say negitive things and :cookieMonster: for the map it will help people :D

If you lose the tutorial map, then reinstall the game in a different folder and copy it from there. Apart from that, it's useless.

hey you the author make yourself useful and port the baseplate bricks i deleted on accedent

hey you the author make yourself useful and port the baseplate bricks i deleted on accedent
He didint create it.

The only people who find joy in forgeted up add-ons and maps are idiots.

Again, stop posting maps that nobody wants/needs.
Chances are we already have this map and your just trying to gain attention.
Or maybe your just flaming people so you can get attention?
did you think about that one?
Point is he thought that people might need the map and not have people flame him for it

Or maybe your just flaming people so you can get attention?
did you think about that one?
Point is he thought that people might need the map and not have people flame him for it
true that people just fight so they get attention on fourms

My friend made this map and posted it.
do you ean as in your blockland friend? or real life? cuz i doubt your friend made the tutorial map...... no  :cookie: for you

do you ean as in your blockland friend? or real life? cuz i doubt your friend made the tutorial map...... no  :cookie: for you
my  :cookie:!

my  :cookie:!
i stole all the :cookie: in the world!!! HAHA! NOT EVEN :cookieMonster: CAN EAT THEM NOW!
note, why not just RE-DL BL, there really is no point in this topic, also, next time make use of your time instead of making a map we all have had FROM THE START!

The only people who find joy in forgeted up add-ons and maps are idiots.
Again, stop posting maps that nobody wants/needs.
Chances are we already have this map and your just trying to gain attention.
this one you can probably host in

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?25iqhoimmwn/
XD Thanks Badspot! I was complaining about this in-game. Anyway, thank you.  :cookie: My cookies rain down upon your shoulders!!!

XD Thanks Badspot! I was complaining about this in-game. Anyway, thank you.  :cookie: My cookies rain down upon your shoulders!!!

Holy forget, you're a handicap.