Author Topic: Map: Tutorial Map (Link fixed)  (Read 12369 times)

This can also be use full for making Like Lan, internet, servers while on the map tutorial.

If you lose the tutorial map, then reinstall the game in a different folder and copy it from there. Apart from that, it's useless.
no just renistall it wiht add ons save and screenies, the drfault crap comes back as well

...note to users... this is only for when you need your tutorial map, i posted it for people who accidentally deleted the tutorail map.

1. The only reasons people might play the tutorial map is that if their new or someone made a GET FASTEST TIME ON TUTORIAL MAP in off topic section.
2. You only said that because Truce pwned you. If you dont belive me, then why arn't you porting finished maps too?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:30:01 PM by Peaceful War »

f*** people who say negitive things and :cookieMonster: for the map it will help people :D

hey you the author make yourself useful and port the baseplate bricks i deleted on accedent

stop yelling!

XD Thanks Badspot! I was complaining about this in-game. Anyway, thank you.  :cookie: My cookies rain down upon your shoulders!!!

There's no way you people can be this stupid...Seriously.