Author Topic: BADSPOT IN JAIL!!!  (Read 3976 times)

BADSPOT IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://media.putfile.com/BADSPOT-JAILED

Klesk told me to put it in Windows movie maker to make it not as big, I did and it looks like crap now. But thats him.

Least its not like 50 mbs now.

.....I jailed him :D (I'm Klesk :cookieMonster:)

Right after I stopped the video, he made himself come out of the cell and threw down a HUGE dynamite.

It killed me (I was stuck on someone and couldnt move) and the big one exploded into regular sized ones... about 10 of them lit. And those exploded.

Officer Mike got it on the Age of Time recording thingy in the game, and theres nothing you can play those videos on. But he said he got the dynamite in his video, so that would be cool if someone did find a way to play some of those files.

EDIT:
LOL!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:02:09 AM by JubeiX90 »

if he uploaded the file for us we could play the recording in our own games
the files are located here:

\AgeOfTime\editor\recordings

You can't play the .REC in AoT.

There is NO WAY to play them. Thats what I have heard.

Best topic EVER
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:10:29 AM by JubeiX90 »

Ryx

You can kind of see me in the background!
I'm ryx euclie.
Btw, does anyone know what video recording program Jubei used?
I want it. It looks really nice.

On the trial, you can only record for 30 seconds and will have a www.fraps.com thing on top.

Just imagine taking a 30 second recording with Fraps while playing Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion!

The file size would be the size of 2 of the latest computers!

I have retail fraps, mwhaha :cookieMonster:

Btw, I didn't get an .rec It must've been someone else, I did hear that someone got a video recording of the dynamite and everything though. I was there when it happened, unfortunately I wasn't "where" it happened.

P.S. I'm Officer Mike