Author Topic: Unable to move add-ons into add-on folder  (Read 702 times)

Hi,

I am trying to help my son move add-ons into his game. We have successfully downloaded them to a folder on our desktop, but have not been able to upload them to his add-on folder. We've looked at different videos people have posted and various forums threads. I've also downloaded the "return to Blockland" zip file but can't upload that either. I feel like an idiot -- please help!

Im sorry man i can help you if i dont go to the help section.Get the add on folder then right click it and press move folder then go to your blockland folder go to add ons and move it to that folder hope i helped

-boomshan

I'm not sure what you did wrong, but here is exactly how to install add-ons correctly.

1. Download the file.
2. Save it to Desktop.
3. Open the Blockland folder (pre-existing) and drag the file into the folder called Add-ons.
4. Launch blockland.
5. Click on the button called Add-ons.
6. Once the menu is opened, select which add-ons you want to be enabled.
7. Hit 'Start Game'.

I hope this helps you. Also, this is for completed add-ons, this kind of topic goes in Help:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=3.0

wrong topic is in wrong section

Open up your main blockland folder and drag & drop the add-on .zip file into your add-ons folder after your done that open up the blockland game and press "start a game" once done a window will pop up click on add-ons and check off the add-ons you would like and press "launch game" then have fun :D

███ NO HELP. NO REQUESTS. NO SUGGESTIONS. ███

This topic was stickied and at the top of the forum. There isn't really any excuse for not seeing it.

Hi,

I am trying to help my son move add-ons into his game. We have successfully downloaded them to a folder on our desktop, but have not been able to upload them to his add-on folder. We've looked at different videos people have posted and various forums threads. I've also downloaded the "return to Blockland" zip file but can't upload that either. I feel like an idiot -- please help!

i understand your problem heres how to do it:
open my computer  then open the disk drive you downloaded blockland to (normaly he first on on the list)  search for program files then blockland, open blockland (the folder) and then open a folder called add ons (not "old add ons")leave that open the open the folder you downloaded the add ons to then select them all and then drag them into the add ons folder
 then when your son is in blockland open the  start game then click add ons a window will open and you will see the name of the add ons ,any that have emty boxes at there left tick them then click done and start game and its done.
also you can try next time you download an add on download i directly ino the add ons folder ,ok?
i hope this helps
sincirely wazbat   :cookieMonster:

sorry for double post but next ime post things in the correct  folder ok?
like help in the help topic  :cookie:
bye now

Hi,

Go to your C drive and click program files. Or click search and type in program files, the double click blockland and double click add-ons. Insert it there.