Poll

To Read Thread Please

Yes
11 (78.6%)
No
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: English  (Read 1704 times)

My english is not so good, but is I can stay on the forums? Will the noobs still being making the fun and me?  I don't feel liking as they do make all fun.  How do I can make them stop?

Just wanted to know your oppinions on the ESL forumer's here.  Seems to be a lot of hate towards them, even though they are trying very hard (for the most part)  to speak another language, something I could never do.
BTW, feel free to post in other languages.

Well what language do you speak? Other than english.

What language do you speak in your home, that is not english?

NINJA EDIT: Goddamn Evil, we had the same thing, look at the post times.

My english is not so good, but is I can stay on the forums? Will the noobs still being making the fun and me?  I don't feel liking as they do make all fun.  How do I can make them stop?

Just wanted to know your oppinions on the ESL forumer's here.  Seems to be a lot of hate towards them, even though they are trying very hard (for the most part)  to speak another language, something I could never do.
Most people mistake people like you with native English speakers who are just stupid.

You don't seem nearly as bad as Twix though; I can understand you.

Most people mistake people like you with native English speakers who are just stupid.

You don't seem nearly as bad as Twix though; I can understand you.
An old lady said: America must shame

Your English seems great to me. At very least, you're capitalizing the letters that need capitals, which makes you look a lot more intelligent. There's a clear difference between non-English (you) and non-intelligent (too many people D:).

At least you try to spell and have good grammar. More then I can say when I started out.

I used to be such an idiot back then.  :cookieMonster:

-snip-

welcome
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 07:28:14 PM by omni »

It's perfectly fine. Your spelling is almost all correct if not all of it, and your grammar is great. I really don't care if you misplace a few words. :D

Well, I can understand you and like the other guys said, most people here mistake you to naturally speak english, and you do that very well seeing as it isn't your native tounge. If I forget that you generally speak a different language, just remind me, I may correct myself.

I only saw a few misplaced words, nothing else. In fact, you probably speak better English then half of the users here. I think it's great to see someone trying and succeeding at a new language. Welcome to the forums :D

Haha, not welcome. I am an old member.
Just noticing now that there is lots more hate.