Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176269 times)

"What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?" <- pretty much that right there
This.
A perfect village idiot.

EPIC BUMP BTW.

Ontopic: the worst I remember is:

you loving poo poo head -(Don't remember name)-Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining server

NINJABUMP! I want this topic to stay and become 150+ pages long! It's already 95 now, it's not really that much...!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:34:22 AM by nariofan101 »

"Press the squigly key and type 'crash();'"

EPIC BUMP BTW.

Ontopic: the worst I remember is:

you loving poo poo head -(Don't remember name)-Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining server

NINJABUMP! I want this topic to stay and become 150+ pages long!
This post easily takes the cake, for the stupidest thing I've seen on the forum.

This post easily takes the cake, for the stupidest thing I've seen on the forum.
Are you trolling me?
It's half full now! It'll be on page 96 in no time!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:37:36 AM by nariofan101 »

It's on the front page and barely any posts??? I gues i'll let this die... And never post here again.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:48:57 PM by nariofan101 »

They asked me "can I have admin?" and I was not even an admin.

Ok...

Who wants to be shot by some high-range cheesy back doors?

can i be some ones richard

WHICH IDIOT IN A GREEN JET KNOCKED MY FLYING?

"its not spam its on a baseplate"

"its not spam its on a baseplate"
A lot of idiots/spammers say this, and then to prove them wrong, i build random rainbow bricks/spam on a baseplate and ask them if it's spam

A lot of idiots/spammers say this, and then to prove them wrong, i build random rainbow bricks/spam on a baseplate and ask them if it's spam

no i just said it's on a baseplate it's not spam

"How do i move?"

We said W A S and D and he said "i don't have the w key"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:51:41 PM by 862 99 »

Back when my BL name was Man and not Rotavator, I heard someone say "BAN MAN" because I think I was better than them in a DM.
That's the beauty of my old name. BAN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN