Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8870515 times)

I just bought a bunch of clothes the other day so I'll try to use my dad's phone (with permission of course) to take a few pics of myself

as a Saint Louis resident, I can honestly say, thank you D-backs for beating the pirates today, we're now ahead of them in the NL Central league.
one thing I hate about the dbacks
is how many runs most of our closing pitchers give up
forget you bullpen

nerd in his natural habitat

I got annoyed at the store clerk because he wouldn't let me just buy the forgetin MicroUSB charger I needed. I asked him where they were and he was like "We don't carry those." I was like "....what?" and he was like "Just kidding. I'll show you where they are in a minute." Cunt wouldn't even just point me in the right direction, he had to finish what he was doing and personally walk me there after being an starfish. Then he wouldn't even let me buy it, he tried to sell me two cellphones at once and demanded I tell him why I was using the charger, and when I said it was for a Raspberry Pi he wanted me to educate him on what it was.

If you were supposed to tip store clerks, I wouldn't have tipped this guy. Took twenty times longer than it needed to.

He might be talking about the Arizona Cardinals in the NFL
oh

I just bought a bunch of clothes the other day so I'll try to use my dad's phone (with permission of course) to take a few pics of myself
one thing I hate about the dbacks
is how many runs most of our closing pitchers give up
forget you bullpen
I gave up on the dbacks man, Arizona teams in general are loving clueless in terms of management

I gave up on the dbacks man, Arizona teams in general are loving clueless in terms of management
Arizona Cardinals are gonna have a ten win season. Just watch

Arizona Cardinals are gonna have a ten win season. Just watch
ya I've been hearing about the cardinals chances this year, I'm more of a basketball person tbh
Speaking of which the suns forgeted up their chance to get Lebron or any other decent player once again this year. Smh

ya I've been hearing about the cardinals chances this year, I'm more of a basketball person tbh
Speaking of which the suns forgeted up their chance to get Lebron or any other decent player once again this year. Smh
They're not a bad team. They set a record for most wins without making the playoffs last year. The Western Conference is tough

They're not a bad team. They set a record for most wins without making the playoffs last year. The Western Conference is tough
Ya but go back a few years and the suns were a low key powerhouse. The suns have also had a ton of future star play for them

I got annoyed at the store clerk because he wouldn't let me just buy the forgetin MicroUSB charger I needed. I asked him where they were and he was like "We don't carry those." I was like "....what?" and he was like "Just kidding. I'll show you where they are in a minute." Cunt wouldn't even just point me in the right direction, he had to finish what he was doing and personally walk me there after being an starfish. Then he wouldn't even let me buy it, he tried to sell me two cellphones at once and demanded I tell him why I was using the charger, and when I said it was for a Raspberry Pi he wanted me to educate him on what it was.

If you were supposed to tip store clerks, I wouldn't have tipped this guy. Took twenty times longer than it needed to.
You're overreacting he was just trying to make conversation

grabbing some popcorn for the lovers quarrel

wait so bubba and trinick are now a thing?

ahh internet love at first sight. i remember my first internet love back in '08