Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8857313 times)

you did HRT?
not yet... wait did u think i was a cis girl :o

to clarify does transmale mean a male who is trans or is it a female who is trans

not yet... wait did u think i was a cis girl :o
What's a cis

Please educate us

transgirl = someone who is currently a girl
basically the rule of thumb is that it's kinda rude to refer to their previous gender
What's a cis

Please educate us
comfortable in skin
basically anyone who's not trans. if you were born male and you're still male then you're cis

What's a cis

Please educate us

someone who's been sure of their love/gender their entire life.

transgirl = someone who is currently a girl
basically the rule of thumb is that it's kinda rude to refer to their previous gendercomfortable in skin
basically anyone who's not trans. if you were born male and you're still male then you're cis

So am I CIS then since I'm a male and born as one? Also I don't see how it's rude, but I can understand

What's a cis

Please educate us
Cis is what you are bae, comfortable in admitting you spoon with me all the time ;)

comfortable in skin

Cis isn't an acronym, lol. I mean, you could definitely use that to describe cis but it's actually Latin for "on the same side of". It's an antonym for trans, another Latin prefix which means "on the opposite side of".

Okay so you're born a girl and now you dress like a dude but still have a vagina?
Not trying to be rude I'm just interested in what's goin on

comfortable in skin

Dang.

I thought it meant Confederacy of Independent Systems.

So am I CIS then since I'm a male and born as one? Also I don't see how it's rude, but I can understand
yes
also its rude because it's kinda like bringing back a 7th grade phase
Cis isn't an acronym, lol. I mean, you could definitely use that to describe cis but it's actually Latin for "on the same side of". It's an antonym for trans, another Latin prefix which means "on the opposite side of".
oh ok that makes sense
Okay so you're born a girl and now you dress like a dude but still have a vagina?
Not trying to be rude I'm just interested in what's goin on
..no im a girl

So you were born a guy and identify as a girl but still have a richard?