Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8856670 times)

It still won't look like that, lol

Besides, his hair wouldn't look good on me...
I was making fun at how "messy" hair is a style now. It just doesn't look right to me, comb your stuff lol

That's why there's so many styles. If there was one haircut that looked good on everyone, everyone would get it.

I was making fun at how "messy" hair is a style now. It just doesn't look right to me, comb your stuff lol

That's why there's so many styles. If there was one haircut that looked good on everyone, everyone would get it.
yah

my hair will look the same after a couple hours regardless of whether or not I comb it.

guys if you want his hair just grow jb length then don't comb it when you wake up also dye it blonde if u need to
I hate that Justin beiber will always be associated with a type of style lol

In more mescaline hair news my beard is almost at the perfect level :D

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:18:41 AM by Ono-Sendai »

my mohawk is too long to even come back so its starting to drift to the sides in long waves and it looks pretty but also really odd

Tenacious D was on my school's campus today! The Rage Kage himself chatted with me for a while, and we got this sweet photo.

In more mescaline hair news my beard is almost at the perfect level :D
forget I just shaved mine. Didn't shave for like 2 weeks lol

That's how my hair naturally falls. It's more a product of me being lazy.
I know. Then people get away with that and call it a "style" lol

i finally got dress shoes to go with my suit
my uncle had some extra 11s that he didn't wear anymore

Tenacious D was on my school's campus today! The Rage Kage himself chatted with me for a while, and we got this sweet photo.

snip
SOCKS AND SANDALS

MY EYEEEEEEES