Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718667 times)

I really like this picture of myself, it really gives off my lustrous qualities, since the de-localized electrons throughout my metallic bonds deflect light.

(note: this is a funny post, because it is not actually a picture of me, and therefore highly ironic. within the last 106014 posts in this thread, it is unlikely that someone else has made this highly original joke. HAHAHAHHA)
chill yo

I trimmed before the month started. Is that cheating?
Is anyone else participating in "No Shave November"?

You're too old for me I'm afraid :(
im 20
ur 18
lets boogie

You're such a tease... :3
you can boogie with us

when do you turn 18

I need to write these dates down on my calendar

i wanna boogie with you too :c

You're too old for me I'm afraid :(

Children between the ages of 5-12 must be supervised by an adult.

Children between the ages of 5-12 must be supervised by an adult.
I am that adult.

I am that adult.
ik you are an adult and all but i wouldn't trust you with kids

Is anyone else participating in "No Shave November"?

ye. except i got a headstart on it.

halloween costume was on point. i also had a squirt gun full of tequila that i was running around with. flash me your tits and you get a shot.

edit:

beard pic is from thursday, i've since gotten a haircut, but still haven't shaved.

ye. except i got a headstart on it.

halloween costume was on point. i also had a squirt gun full of tequila that i was running around with. flash me your tits and you get a shot.

edit:

beard pic is from thursday, i've since gotten a haircut, but still haven't shaved.

sweet jesus I want a face full of that

May I have a few squirts?

in my mouth please

i'll flash you everything

Nice beard!

cheers. i'll put pics up from the other day when we went up to about 14,000ft with snowmobiles to get some powder shots. theres a pic where my beard is completely covered in snow, p dope.

sweet jesus I want a face full of that

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/Zach_Staugaitis/Gifs/anigif_enhanced-buzz-28772-1413909241-10_zpsk8chpsqv.gif~original[/img

May I have a few squirts?

in my mouth please

i'll flash you everything

keep it in your pants