Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718108 times)

I really like this picture of myself, it really gives off my lustrous qualities, since the de-localized electrons throughout my metallic bonds deflect light.

(note: this is a funny post, because it is not actually a picture of me, and therefore highly ironic. within the last 106014 posts in this thread, it is unlikely that someone else has made this highly original joke. HAHAHAHHA)
Uhhh, it clearly isn't a picture of you, you're U-235, that picture is of U-238. Wow, poser.

Uhhh, it clearly isn't a picture of you, you're U-235, that picture is of U-238. Wow, poser.

Reminds me of that image tracing thing that happened a while ago in this thread when Aura posted a picture from the internet claiming it was her. I'd repost it but I don't remember Aura's forum name.

when do I get to take you home and unwrap you

slowly

I'm easy just buy me a baconator from Wendy's

What is with the white space?
Instagram

I'm easy just buy me a baconator from Wendy's
Instagram
babe i'm not getting you greasy food

we going somewhere nice

then we gon bone

babe i'm not getting you greasy food
You could use some greasy food. I can see your ribs through your shirt.

You could use some greasy food. I can see your ribs through your shirt.
You're the last person who should talk about someone else's looks.

You're the last person who should talk about someone else's looks.
:cookieMonster:

when is your 18th birthday

March 26th

BUSTED, I'm not actually a gamer-uranium. I was just posing for attention.

There Nobot. Now should your face!

I need to shave! I got a haircut btw

wow what if hypothetically you were to angle the camera down by like 65-75 degrees and take another picture I wonder what that would be like

wow what if hypothetically you were to angle the camera down by like 65-75 degrees and take another picture I wonder what that would be like
Underwear  :panda: