Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8902076 times)

put them on a skateboard and learn to skate instead of being a FILTHY TRENDY
You do realize a longboard IS a skateboard, right? I can skate a shortboard, I just don't have one.

You do realize a longboard IS a skateboard, right? I can skate a shortboard, I just don't have one.

you ever done a kick flip on a long board?

Legally drinking at 18, sorry Yanks.

I suck at taking photos, but I look pretty much just like the guy on bottom right minus a couple kilos.

I even showed this picture to my mom and she thought it was actually me.

you ever done a kick flip on a long board?
I haven't, but there are plenty who have.

Is this sort of brainwash stuff normal in the US?
Not usually...

PURE THOUGHTS, GOOD MUSIC

Not usually...
What? No this stuff is rampant and its everywhere and its stupid.

I still don't get what Christianitys (same can't be said for all Christians but most definetly the older and traditional churches) aversion to rock music is either. They have this strange tendency to condemn things that isn't even specified about in the Bible. ESPECIALLY those churches that think Blue Jeans are of the devil.

PURE THOUGHTS, GOOD MUSIC
*listens to sunday school music exclusively*

I still don't get what Christianitys aversion to rock music is either. They have this strange tendency to condemn things that isn't even specified about in the Bible.
LOL you are interacting with the wrong people then. I'm Christian, and I've NEVER met another Christian who hates rock. Heck, we've even got Christian metal and screams bands. Don't believe a lot of what you hear about Christianity, a lot it is misconstrued.

EDIT: That ninja tho. Yeah, there are a few out there, but those are usually the "extremists" that you will find in every religion. Media tends to focus on this a lot, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:38:01 AM by BluetoothBoy »

I still don't get what Christianitys (same can't be said for all Christians but most definetly the older and traditional churches) aversion to rock music is either. They have this strange tendency to condemn things that isn't even specified about in the Bible. ESPECIALLY those churches that think Blue Jeans are of the devil.

I've never met one Christian with that mindset. I've met a few who preach on a daily basis and get a rise out of trolling people who get annoyed with it, but I've never met one against rock music or blue jeans.

Honestly, I'd probably laugh if I did meet one who was against them. It's rather ridiculous.

I live in San Diego I've never come across religious propaganda like that before but I don't doubt at all that it's fully present in other places I mean the whole south still teaches abstinence only love Ed

Bottom right guy is me

I used to listen to a Christian deathcore band called Betraying the Martyrs. Also Switchfoot is a Christian rock group.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:04:16 AM by ShadowsfeaR »