Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8871796 times)

But bleaching it is what fries it.
speaking of, i actually used to straighten my hair back when it was long. I used to do it immediately after I got out of the shower, and when it touched my wet hair it'd steam and i'd burn the top of my head from the steam lol

because my internet connection is so low-quality, images occasionally get completely fricked
but this is probably the creepiest one so far

w̢̮̫̤̲̖͉̼͇ͤ̽̊̔̽͛ͪ̋͋̆ͩ̔̾̊͘͡͠͠i̵̴͔͕̲̯͈̗͐͂̆͌̉̈́ͪ͑̉̆́ͨͭ̂͛̀͜͟l̸̵̫̱̱̗͙̞̯̐͗ͯͩ͘l̘̲͙̜̩͕̘͈̥̺̤͎̬̩̈̽͑ͥ̌̃ͫ̀͡ ̴̗̫͇̭̩͎͖̂ͤ̍̾̇̿͐̊͛ͯ͒ͩ͋̃̏ͯ̓ͬ̌͝͞t̛͛́͑͐̇̿̈̉͋ͧ͛̇ͬ̎̽̈̊̐͏͙̱͈͚̭̙͇̼̩̙̙̟͈͔̗͓͓ͅh̹̼͍̩̼ͬ̔ͪͣ̀͒̀̑̾̽̓̅̚͘ë̸͎͈̪͔̠̋̏̄̿̃̾ͥͩ͋̆̑̎̒ͬ̄͞ ̶̡̜͓̜̏̀̍̀͆ͨ̏ͅŗ̢̮͉̭̰̺̬̖̏́̓͒̒ͭ̉̒̈́͛̇͑͋͘e̔ͦ͐̽ͣ͋́͢͏̩̣̫̬͉̘̖͇̰̳̼̻̣̺à̸̧̳̯̲̺̝̺͈̠̪̜̠̱͔͚͇͙ͯ̿ͭͬ̄͜l̏ͩ́̿ͤͯ͊͑ͣ̅̄̃̓̋̓ͭͩ҉̸̘̹̹̗̼̘͈̘̭̫̲ͅ ͎̪͈̱̠̝̱̱̳͖̖̦̀̐̓̌̏̓̕̕͞s̙̪͖̣̖̦̋̏͐̆́͜l̜̯̳̩̱̖͉̜̲̥͖͎̞̟͉͓̜͑̓͋̌ͧ͒͐̄̊̄̓̑ͨ́͑͒ͬ̚͝͠͞i̶̵̳͔̠̫̘͚̗̜̦͈̺̺̙̽̌͑ͧ̈́̽́ͬ͐͑̄ͫͨ͟͠ͅͅm̵̧̢̛̪̹̯̯̳͈̩͚͊͋ͦ̍̿̃̈ͯ́̓ͤ̌̚̕s̏ͫ͌͊̄͆̽̒ͯ͗̆͑̑͑̉̚͏̢̙̫̱̱̫̰́͝ĥ̸̫͓̣̱̤͉̝̬͎̜͖̙̘͈̰̳̪̮͉̉ͩ̑̌̿͌͐̄͐̈̏̄͢ã̷̢̦̮̻̱̪̱̫̻̱͎͕͙̬̄̎ͫͭ͂͐̇ͫ̄̈ͣͪ̿͂ͤ̆͗͜͞d̶̠͖̳͙̹̣͉̪̹̮̫̐̔̓̓͛̾ͭ̚͘̕͢y̧̛̦̙͉͎̝̝͈̻̝͎͚̟̬̞̘͍̰̍̌̄ͣ̿ͬ̐͛̃ͤ̾ͨͭͮ̂́͗̕ ̷͇̫̭̲̤̟͇͕͓͙͇͖̺̝̭͎̓̎̃ͨ͌̕͠p͈̟̼̱̙̬̳͖̹̳͕̜̤̈̑́ͬͭ̒̿̍̉̌ͤ͗̅̚͠͠ͅl̶̨̺̙̰̯͖͍̦̦̮̤͈͋͗̎ͣ̆̉ͬ̐ͦͧͣ̋́͌̆̿e͒̇ͫ͐ͤͬͪͯ̈́ͤ̀̈̈́̋ͮ̂̀͞͏̢̞͔̜̣̬̖͎͓̩̬̝̙̫͍̩̭̳̞̩a̷͙̺̗͍̤̠̬͕͕̼̗̱̗̦͋͗ͣ̐̍ͩͮ̉́̿̎͑̍ͧ́͟͝ś̰͍̦̬͉̼̤̼̟̳ͭ͊̽̎ͤ̏ͬͫ̂͛̔͘ͅe̷̢̦̖̭͓̝͕̯͇ͣ͑̍̑ͥ̿͟͡ͅ ̷̶̫̘̫̣̜̭̫͚͛ͮ̎̎́s̴̵̻͔̥̙̜̺̫̜̬̋ͫ̇͒͐̓̓̀ͤͪ̔̄̚͟͢͠t̵̞̤̺͚̼̣̲̝͉̊́̇͂ͯ͋͑ͤ̆̏ͥ́a̛̭̻͖͉̰̿͊͂̾̂͂ͮ͊͛ͤ̓̊̆̉̀̈́͠͝n̷̸̫̮̪̗͕̺̞̝̙͓͉̗̣ͦ̔́̀ͬ͒̓͂̐̓d̵̶̖̞͍͎̝̪̫̊͐̀̂̐ͤ̉ͦ͌͟͢ ̽ͨ̾ͥ̀͏̢̼͔͉̯̞̯̙͜u̢͈̲͖̘͚̻̳̻̖̿ͣ̇̋̄̎̏̈̊̋́̚͜͢͞ͅp͔̳̹̗͖̻̝̜̦̺̣̗̽̋̽̽̐͒̕͢͟͡

speaking of, i actually used to straighten my hair back when it was long. I used to do it immediately after I got out of the shower, and when it touched my wet hair it'd steam and i'd burn the top of my head from the steam lol
u were basically cooking ur hair

w̢̮̫̤̲̖͉̼͇ͤ̽̊̔̽͛ͪ̋͋̆ͩ̔̾̊͘͡͠͠i̵̴͔͕̲̯͈̗͐͂̆͌̉̈́ͪ͑̉̆́ͨͭ̂͛̀͜͟l̸̵̫̱̱̗͙̞̯̐͗ͯͩ͘l̘̲͙̜̩͕̘͈̥̺̤͎̬̩̈̽͑ͥ̌̃ͫ̀͡ ̴̗̫͇̭̩͎͖̂ͤ̍̾̇̿͐̊͛ͯ͒ͩ͋̃̏ͯ̓ͬ̌͝͞t̛͛́͑͐̇̿̈̉͋ͧ͛̇ͬ̎̽̈̊̐͏͙̱͈͚̭̙͇̼̩̙̙̟͈͔̗͓͓ͅh̹̼͍̩̼ͬ̔ͪͣ̀͒̀̑̾̽̓̅̚͘ë̸͎͈̪͔̠̋̏̄̿̃̾ͥͩ͋̆̑̎̒ͬ̄͞ ̶̡̜͓̜̏̀̍̀͆ͨ̏ͅŗ̢̮͉̭̰̺̬̖̏́̓͒̒ͭ̉̒̈́͛̇͑͋͘e̔ͦ͐̽ͣ͋́͢͏̩̣̫̬͉̘̖͇̰̳̼̻̣̺à̸̧̳̯̲̺̝̺͈̠̪̜̠̱͔͚͇͙ͯ̿ͭͬ̄͜l̏ͩ́̿ͤͯ͊͑ͣ̅̄̃̓̋̓ͭͩ҉̸̘̹̹̗̼̘͈̘̭̫̲ͅ ͎̪͈̱̠̝̱̱̳͖̖̦̀̐̓̌̏̓̕̕͞s̙̪͖̣̖̦̋̏͐̆́͜l̜̯̳̩̱̖͉̜̲̥͖͎̞̟͉͓̜͑̓͋̌ͧ͒͐̄̊̄̓̑ͨ́͑͒ͬ̚͝͠͞i̶̵̳͔̠̫̘͚̗̜̦͈̺̺̙̽̌͑ͧ̈́̽́ͬ͐͑̄ͫͨ͟͠ͅͅm̵̧̢̛̪̹̯̯̳͈̩͚͊͋ͦ̍̿̃̈ͯ́̓ͤ̌̚̕s̏ͫ͌͊̄͆̽̒ͯ͗̆͑̑͑̉̚͏̢̙̫̱̱̫̰́͝ĥ̸̫͓̣̱̤͉̝̬͎̜͖̙̘͈̰̳̪̮͉̉ͩ̑̌̿͌͐̄͐̈̏̄͢ã̷̢̦̮̻̱̪̱̫̻̱͎͕͙̬̄̎ͫͭ͂͐̇ͫ̄̈ͣͪ̿͂ͤ̆͗͜͞d̶̠͖̳͙̹̣͉̪̹̮̫̐̔̓̓͛̾ͭ̚͘̕͢y̧̛̦̙͉͎̝̝͈̻̝͎͚̟̬̞̘͍̰̍̌̄ͣ̿ͬ̐͛̃ͤ̾ͨͭͮ̂́͗̕ ̷͇̫̭̲̤̟͇͕͓͙͇͖̺̝̭͎̓̎̃ͨ͌̕͠p͈̟̼̱̙̬̳͖̹̳͕̜̤̈̑́ͬͭ̒̿̍̉̌ͤ͗̅̚͠͠ͅl̶̨̺̙̰̯͖͍̦̦̮̤͈͋͗̎ͣ̆̉ͬ̐ͦͧͣ̋́͌̆̿e͒̇ͫ͐ͤͬͪͯ̈́ͤ̀̈̈́̋ͮ̂̀͞͏̢̞͔̜̣̬̖͎͓̩̬̝̙̫͍̩̭̳̞̩a̷͙̺̗͍̤̠̬͕͕̼̗̱̗̦͋͗ͣ̐̍ͩͮ̉́̿̎͑̍ͧ́͟͝ś̰͍̦̬͉̼̤̼̟̳ͭ͊̽̎ͤ̏ͬͫ̂͛̔͘ͅe̷̢̦̖̭͓̝͕̯͇ͣ͑̍̑ͥ̿͟͡ͅ ̷̶̫̘̫̣̜̭̫͚͛ͮ̎̎́s̴̵̻͔̥̙̜̺̫̜̬̋ͫ̇͒͐̓̓̀ͤͪ̔̄̚͟͢͠t̵̞̤̺͚̼̣̲̝͉̊́̇͂ͯ͋͑ͤ̆̏ͥ́a̛̭̻͖͉̰̿͊͂̾̂͂ͮ͊͛ͤ̓̊̆̉̀̈́͠͝n̷̸̫̮̪̗͕̺̞̝̙͓͉̗̣ͦ̔́̀ͬ͒̓͂̐̓d̵̶̖̞͍͎̝̪̫̊͐̀̂̐ͤ̉ͦ͌͟͢ ̽ͨ̾ͥ̀͏̢̼͔͉̯̞̯̙͜u̢͈̲͖̘͚̻̳̻̖̿ͣ̇̋̄̎̏̈̊̋́̚͜͢͞ͅp͔̳̹̗͖̻̝̜̦̺̣̗̽̋̽̽̐͒̕͢͟͡

hi

OH NOOOOOOOO ahhhhhh that's so bad for your hair bad kickflow

wait is that really you? you're ripped man

yes.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN HOOPER

Fine why not? Here is a picture of me from last year, trying a suit for the first time to go to a marriage.

I don't have any good recent pictures though, and yes I am 18 years old lol.
That tie is too wide. Just follow the rule of the thirds and you'll be ok. In visual design in general which expands to ties, have one third of the V open on each side and one third the tie width.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:38:53 PM by Ono-Sendai »

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:35:41 PM by Ono-Sendai »