Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8631388 times)

Why the forget do you look like a popstar?
sorry :(
i can't tell if this was a compliment or not
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:33:22 PM by Remurr »

Hat?  Hat.

Also nice camera quality, looks like stuff just like me.

that is very fancy looking

Warning; ugly incoming.

The many faces of Neonfallout, esquire.

my girlfriend was trying to get her hair that color but the hairdresser keeps loving it up but my gf keeps going back to the same hairdresser???

tell your girlfriend she has autism

my girlfriend was trying to get her hair that color but the hairdresser keeps loving it up but my gf keeps going back to the same hairdresser???

tel yo gf to go to a diff hairdresser
and break up wit u

so we can date

I did it myself in my bathroom :x but my hair is p fine and takes bleach like nobody's business so
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:56:28 AM by neonfallout »

I did it myself in my bathroom :x
yea u just use a strong bleach i had the same before i dyed mine

tell your girlfriend she has autism
ive jokingly called her crazy when we first started dating and she got so pissed and i was like uhhhhhhhhh and she didn't talk to me for like and hour and a half

she'd probably attempt to murder me if i broke up with her
tel yo gf to go to a diff hairdresser

i told her twice but she doesnt like to listen

I did it myself in my bathroom :x but my hair is p fine and takes bleach like nobody's business so
really?? whoa

My hair was messy this morning but I didn't have time to take a picture rip

learning to bleach and dye ur own hair is so important if u want to do it.
the first time i did it i did it at a hair stylist.
my hair had to be bleached twice, (1.5 hours of waiting) the bleach HURT like it actually had to be taken out but i didnt want to wait longer, and then the dye on top of that also took a long time. it cost me 135 EURO

i did it at home for the second time, the dye and bleach together cost me like 20 euro, only had to bleach once and i didnt feel a thing. the dyeing part only took a little bit but i could just watch a movie or something while it settled