Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8706867 times)

People bleach their hair for what reason exactly?

how do you think someone with dark hair can get bright colors like me

I'm actually going to neck myself if this meme takes off.

Because we'd like a different hair colour but dark hair prevents you from making the light colours stand out?

Helmet at a slightly different angle, this thing is shockinlyg comfortable actually.

yeah don't loving lose it because i need that to stay with the rest of my set so blunted longswords don't give me a concussion on the weekends...

i really loving sick of seeing white girls at school with the dark brown roots and bleached blonde hair its loving annoying
like damn just keep the regular color holy forget

i really loving sick of seeing white girls at school with the dark brown roots and bleached blonde hair its loving annoying

lmao I've never seen someone so salty that people aren't keeping up on their roots.

I don't like brunettes. Never have. Bleach away.

what the heck?

lmao I've never seen someone so salty that people aren't keeping up on their roots.

if you're going to do something with your hair either continue doing it or change it into something else holy richard dont just grow that stuff out
like you don't see me letting the edge of my skrillex cut grow out it would look gross
when it grows back for the second time, i'm gonna get a 6 all the way around to start from the basics

what the heck?
it isnt related to any of this but i wanted to say something without making a new topic

they probably don't want u looking at them anyway
lennon do you want to die

do not pay any attention to this post for i am but an old man shouting at the clouds
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:04:25 PM by Daswiruch »

*sees an attractive girl with brown hair*
me: wow brunettes are so hot

*sees an even more attractive girl, but with red hair*
me: red hair on girls looks the best

*sees an even MORE attractive girl with hair dyed blue*
me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

conclusion: facial structure > lots of other things > hair color

As a cosmetologist, blonde, and colored hair enthusiast this hurts me
White hair with brown roots is a great style when done correctly also it's a necessary step before doing fun bright colors okay

:* <3

I like neon orange hair cus idk