Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8858884 times)

lol what im the most pale person i know. i think you have me confused with jitank

He just confused which outspoken sjw was which

horrible alien child takes selfie just before terrible crash involving two identical cars
lmao

He just confused which outspoken sjw was which
Yeah uh, I'm actually not even remotely an SJW, so that burn falls pretty flat. I'm extremely offensive--I litreally got sent to the principals office a few days ago for (satirically) demanding we repeal the 19th ammendment. Also, I'm the head of a Satanist student group, and often jokingly say terribly tribal things sooo... seems like you don't really know what that word means.

People like you derive words of meaning as soon as you realize you can use them as a quick buzzword. It's the reason people now laugh at "cuck" and to a lesser degree on the liberal side, "tribal".

Yeah uh, I'm actually not even remotely an SJW, so that burn falls pretty flat. I'm extremely offensive--I litreally got sent to the principals office a few days ago for (satirically) demanding we repeal the 19th ammendment. Also, I'm the head of a Satanist student group, and often jokingly say terribly tribal things sooo... seems like you don't really know what that word means.

People like you derive words of meaning as soon as you realize you can use them as a quick buzzword. It's the reason people now laugh at "cuck" and to a lesser degree on the liberal side, "tribal".
You sound like a typical far leftist cuck.  Hail satan and ban white males from voting am I right?

So would "edgelord" make you feel better?

Uh, I think you're missing the point. The idea was that in order for an insult to hurt it has to be grounded in some sort of truth. Kind of like how it doesn't offend you when I call you a Communist. Because that would be stupid.

zealot and xr-7 comrades for life

nothing can escape the gaping maw that is mczealot's sjw crescendo.... all arguments bend inwards toward the singularity

the last man who dared venture beyond the event horizon and return took his own eyes out... said he didnt need 'em...

Modern hippie sounds more accurate

Keep it simple I say. Just go with 'cringe'

Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone; I'm a bottom

why is there a dead sparrow in your car

You sound like a typical far leftist cuck.  Hail satan and ban white males from voting am I right?
Lmfao

zealot is the person throwing bricks at the 1%

Lmfao

zealot is the person throwing bricks at the 1%
This brown townogy falls apart when you come from an extended family of attorneys and doctors. You don't have to be poor to realize that wealth-inequality is screwed up.