Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716720 times)

oohhhhhh.
Yeah I can see it.
The hair kinda matches as well

Yeah uh, I'm actually not even remotely an SJW, so that burn falls pretty flat. I'm extremely offensive--I litreally got sent to the principals office a few days ago for (satirically) demanding we repeal the 19th ammendment. Also, I'm the head of a Satanist student group, and often jokingly say terribly tribal things sooo... seems like you don't really know what that word means.

People like you derive words of meaning as soon as you realize you can use them as a quick buzzword. It's the reason people now laugh at "cuck" and to a lesser degree on the liberal side, "tribal".
wow you're so loving cool brah

please eat healthier and exercise for the sake of your health and your future my dude

i asked fresh to take pictures of my outfit and he begrudgingly went with it
1 is the one i wanted and the other two were in motion like i was adjusting my flannel and trying to avoid a bee

complaints: my hair is getting too heavy to just stay up like it used to so it's kind of coming down, my shoe size is 9-9.5 so my feet always look forgetin tiny, this flannel is a large when i wear medium and even when it's shrunken from wash it still looks too big, and i may have resting bitch face because i can see it in this picture and my mom told me that i look angry when i walked out of my room

what the forget
i wore literally the exact same thing today
pretty sure it's the exact same flannel overshirt too what

Cut your hair short on the sides and style the top

dab

heels touch ground when slavs squat around
Cut your hair short on the sides and style the top
im not cutting my hair again
i look like an ugly motherforgeter when i do it and it's taking too long to grow back
what the forget
i wore literally the exact same thing today
pretty sure it's the exact same flannel overshirt too what
$8 walmart flannels boi but i don't think you have these adidas superstars

Evil villain
inh didn't you do a gif where you turned around in your chair holding a cat