Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717189 times)

Before

After 5 hour energy

i cant even touch my toes, that pose looks impossibly painful

wait, what happened to Kitty, the creator of this thread?
she dead? hasn't been on for a good 4 years+

she was fake

no she wasn'tttttttttttt that was literally just a theory someone posited because it seemed suspicious that Kitty was so interested in Liquid Snake. There was never anything close to a confirmation just about ten guys circlejerking about how Liquid Snake probably just wanted everyone to think he was cool so he created Kitty.

Before
[img width=400 ]https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNyksOgyAQANC7sOczA8OAt6FA0EaLEVw1vXtdv_cV97WLRaxznmPRumwj96uoMfuVWlWt97bXdG5D5X7oNGfK61E_c2jwzBhtYBvAIgUkjWTREwGgIWfZkdHgkLODIF-GsnQYg4yPSkAgVzBx5Cy9ZfM8AvU-m_j9AaI8KhQ.WsKTK9QL0229jRBVlVOuHcDdszw?width=1500&height=2000[/img]
After 5 hour energy
[img width=400 ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167729387381325825/253265129573974016/SmartSelectImage_2016-11-29-15-02-43.png[/img]
Behold, the human pretzel

Taking the scenic route is never a bad thing

no she wasn'tttttttttttt that was literally just a theory someone posited because it seemed suspicious that Kitty was so interested in Liquid Snake. There was never anything close to a confirmation just about ten guys circlejerking about how Liquid Snake probably just wanted everyone to think he was cool so he created Kitty.
no dude like im saying she like, wasn't human

Power when out in my school in picture

bro why u keep posting blurry ass pictures of random places

i think he has autism or something so ive just been lettin it b

to be fair in 2006 we didn't have the resources to confirm nor deny their existence. I've also found it strange that Kitty's ban reason is "Wanted to be banned."

I don't know, I just like taking pictures and posting them, I maybe I should make a thread for the pictures, I take of pictures.