Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563960 times)

Thought this thread died years ago. Lets get Akio back in here, lets also make sure we gather up all the 13 to 14 year olds. Just to... Raise awareness to these toxic, needy children, for someone to take care of them and to raise them right, to lead them to a more righteous path, one in a dark alley way, with lots of rope, maybe some gags too. Yeah... to take care of them...
we serve food here sir

Thought this thread died years ago. Lets get Akio back in here
i miss akio im glad i still talk to hiim in the league discord

Thought this thread died years ago. Lets get Akio back in here, lets also make sure we gather up all the 13 to 14 year olds. Just to... Raise awareness to these toxic, needy children, for someone to take care of them and to raise them right, to lead them to a more righteous path, one in a dark alley way, with lots of rope, maybe some gags too. Yeah... to take care of them...
monday what

That's an impressive post count there josht

What's your secret to avoiding this addiction we call BLF?

we serve food here sir
I'll order 2 children tenders and a small guy, a side of boy sauce please.

Im the person on the bottom left!! Hehehehehe!!

busch garden cheese fries arent that bad i guess

loving stuffty clippers was supposed to leave an inch on, god damn it where did my hair go

why didnt u tell them to keep it long on top short on sides? or at least correct the person cutting ur hair when they started cutting so short?

it went to the floor, clearly

why didnt u tell them to keep it long on top short on sides? or at least correct the person cutting ur hair when they started cutting so short?
Huh? I cut it myself, the whole point was to leave an inch. I used an inch long blade thing, which means its supposed to leave an inch on. It clearly took way more than a god damn inch

Huh? I cut it myself, the whole point was to leave an inch. I used an inch long blade thing, which means its supposed to leave an inch on. It clearly took way more than a god damn inch
it still looks good tbh

o i thought this whole growing out your hair thing was to get an actual hairstyle going or smth shrug