Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8630973 times)

i am a white man's whore

Long as forget, this is before I cut the sides and back a bit
wtf you look much better with longer hair

Still convinced Clone.117 is a younger version of one of the Beatles.

Long as forget, this is before I cut the sides and back a bit
do u have pic of after?

do u have pic of after?

I'd take a picture now but it all grew back already lol, this was after I cut my trimmed it up and showered/shaved. Not a big difference but I thought it looked a little cleaner. I really need to get a gym membership so I stop looking like a turbo virgin

Also:

I'd take a picture now but it all grew back already lol, this was after I cut my trimmed it up and showered/shaved. Not a big difference but I thought it looked a little cleaner. I really need to get a gym membership so I stop looking like a turbo virgin

Also:

in general mirror pics should be left in 2016

Your hair isn't long until it's down to your shoulders and you can tie it in a ponytail, what you have almost qualifies as medium length though

Your hair isn't long until it's down to your shoulders and you can tie it in a ponytail, what you have almost qualifies as medium length though

Long as in this is the longest it's ever been for me.

it looks the same

The sides I didn't cut that much shorter, just a bit, but it already grew back. I mostly cut the back which you can't see but it was a god damn tail

Thought this thread died years ago. Lets get Akio back in here, lets also make sure we gather up all the 13 to 14 year olds. Just to... Raise awareness to these toxic, needy children, for someone to take care of them and to raise them right, to lead them to a more righteous path, one in a dark alley way, with lots of rope, maybe some gags too. Yeah... to take care of them...

That's an impressive post count there josht

What's your secret to avoiding this addiction we call BLF?