Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565672 times)

reason why id reply twice is prerty crystal clear: i like the attention and drama. i think its funny when someone gets mad and we both get to escelate the argument. ive changed a lot but this has always stayed the same, the more ppl involved or the more insulting an argument gets i try to match it back.
i take no personal offense anyway, its just a game to me. how psychopathic is that?
at least im nice on IM ☺️
have a good weekend 🥰

User was banned for this post

how long is the ban

yeah i have glasses too but i dont really wear them because i stick to contacts for the most part so im the guy in the middle in the white fred perry shirt

reason why id reply twice is prerty crystal clear: i like the attention and drama. i think its funny when someone gets mad and we both get to escelate the argument. ive changed a lot but this has always stayed the same, the more ppl involved or the more insulting an argument gets i try to match it back.

too late, but you do realize this is literally the definition of trolling, and this post admittance to trolling?

looking in badspot post an thingking about it i thing it is permenent

woah this hit me so hard it blew me into another account

welp...

welp...
Honest question, not trying to mock you. Why do you keep coming back to this forum when you've said numerous times that you dislike it?

welp...

[img ]https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-07-2014/sigVPH.gif[/img]

"Sleep" is "Donnies Catch", "hootaloo", "Toothed Deer" and probably a dozen others.

I thought everyone knew this

"Sleep" is habitual problem user "Donnies Catch", "hootaloo", "Toothed Deer" and probably a dozen others.
you heard it here first folks.
oh now we see ur TRU colors, sleep!!

this is news? how does everybody not know this (besides badspot)

welp...
i'm ngl

this is actually pathetic, how much money did you spend on this place?

welp...

I just want it on record how hilarious it is that you've come at me repeatedly about my (alleged) trolling or baiting and you just admitted that you get off on arguing w/ people and also lol @ you buying yet another account on a site you so desperately want to convince everyone you hate

Massive Ls

Not replying to anything else bc this isn't the thread for drama