Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8677418 times)

Yupp it's good when nobody can match what you say for a while... alright enough this probably hurts ppl reading it.

Feel like it's pretty obvious I'm using stimulants. I really really like coffee and drink maybe 10 cups a day let's just say.

I've been to reddit drug chats plenty of times and the same exact stuff happens without anything changing... I was thinking I was handicapped for a while but actually I feel like I'm enjoying this whole experience of making an ass out of myself time-to-time, because I get hella attention.

Also, paranoia feels really good. Exposing your "enemies" (aka ones who tell you to forget off because being high makes you annoying) is like winning a game of chess idk, it's all about that ego. Strong ass coffee sure as hell makes me feel an inflated ego.

And like all I really have to do is play the victim here. Poor me I'm addicted, I'm being picked on, and I don't have to work too hard either because being hyper-caffeinated impairs and makes you an easy target. Cycle completes itself until I run out of folgers or are forcefully relocated.

Yeah I enjoyed the forget out of writing a response for this thread the other day, and I spent HOURS and it was the best thing ever. Then today it looks like dogstuff. I made some detailed art too but I ain't gonna post that, DM if you want it, it could be a collectors item some day... alright, loving off until I get off. Document this stuff and teach your kids this is why you don't dabble in the Starbucks. All my coffee grounds are down the drain now.
Forgive me, please.

Umm sounds like one big assumption see those pupils they're nice and tiny. Meth is incredibly dangerous, while coffee is socially acceptable and hard to die from. I'm not a coomer that's gross.
nah brother, you're using amphetamines.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:04:01 PM by CompMix »

Would love to be *listened to* and *understood*
whatever comes after these words, you are on the wrong website. these bitches aint stuff but hoes and tricks

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:03:41 PM by CompMix »

howd you take this i wanna see how i turn out since i already look like a weeb pos
i said it in the post. it's a snap filter. should already be on your phone

All I needed to know! Was literally just trying to get on people's good side using multiple ways but it was super difficult. Sorry for any trouble, I guess I have an excuse here explaining odd behavior but I won't take advantage of it for now. Peace.
Who the forget are you?

Who the forget are you?
They made BLHack and the thing that Celau used that started the whole Blockland key incident that is the reason why Blockland is now Steam only

no my mouth isnt open

period

you vs. the guy your crush likes

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:46:25 PM by Khaz »

lookin straight outta neo tokyo

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:03:16 PM by CompMix »

Hey bro I don't really know what that means but you kinda loving destroyed Blockland four months ago so that might be why people are making fun of you - not a great place to look for support

anyway I was looking at pairs of glasses to get for myself

(worst ones by far lel just wanted to see how circles would look)

Optometry office recommended:

(fyi i know mask mandates, i took the pic like that cuz frames fog up with masks)

I liked the rectangular ones but the PD was clearly bad on the second img from the sets, so i went with

these, which are virtual try ons (they're actually black. the green is from compression i suppose)

unrelated but will affect aesthetics is i'm losin weight and am a third of a way to my goal hoorah

and lastly I also have contacts which I'll probably stick to, I'm just sick of getting eye fatigue at the end of the day, and having to go back to bad vision

bruh literally nobody in the east wears that horsestuff lol. this is the based equivalent of the ahegao shirt
ive seen things