Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702056 times)

Oh my god! My eyes! Their burning!!!!!!!!! I'm blind!!!!!!

Hey nige...i think you should have something checked out...were not ment to have plants growing on are head..it might be zapping your brain or something

I hate Wii.

Quote:

The News: Wii will make millions of dollers, But it's a pointless game system.

Unquote.

Hey nige...i think you should have something checked out...were not ment to have plants growing on are head..it might be zapping your brain or something
Yeah, That plant's been there a while. Never thought to do something about it though. Now if you'll excuse me, I have several bags of compost to eat.

if i gets new batteries or a camera that doesnt suck i may post a new updated picture. i have a new hair cut that looks ver much like my old one except different enough to notice

Ill be getting a picture of me soon ^_^

Is that a new picture CaBz? cause you havn't changed at all.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:27:30 AM by Predator »

Yeah, That plant's been there a while. Never thought to do something about it though. Now if you'll excuse me, I have several bags of compost to eat.
erm...have fun doing that ?,? remember to drink lots of plant food! ^_^ if you dont die

honostly, when he had short hair e didnt look so annoying

cabz shouldnt you be getting a life by now you look like your 24 years old?

I'm 19 years old.

My life is what it should be and I don't have any clue on what it supposed to be. Oh yeah, I know.. I should be cool, going in bars, dancing with girls, having love each day of week and getting lot of money by selling drugs?

Oops, no.