Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8837516 times)

He could be a fat man who is faking it for attention. lurn2internets

You didn't even read my post  :cookieMonster:

How is the pic obviously taken from the computer? I see no desk underneath, nor do I see how a person who acts like an attention whore does not act like a girl.

What I want for proof is her using her body to spell out the word blockland in individual pics for each letter.

I'll post my pic so you guys can know who's your badmin >;3

She acts like a girl, and the picture was obviously taken from computer, so theres a good chance she is telling the truth.
Learn2girl
Anyone can use emoticons and especially :3 in various ways to act like a girl.
Plus it was obviously NOT taken from a computer, the camera is on like a chair or something, not some webcam.

What I want for proof is her using her body to spell out the word blockland in individual pics for each letter.
[/argument till done]

Anyone can use emoticons and especially :3 in various ways to act like a girl.
True.
I would know.
:D

Holy stuff it's a girl lets turn all CSI. For example if Otis posted a picture we wouldn't think he was a female

Actually would be easy to just write "Hi BL! -Omnom" on a piece of paper then put a few small folds/creases in it, maybe add a mirror showing, because I doubt someone would spend that much time to make text look right on a folded/creased paper just to pretend to be a girl.

True.
I would know.
:D
Yes exactly.

Holy stuff it's a girl lets turn all CSI. For example if Otis posted a picture we wouldn't think he was a female
More like holy stuff it could be a girl but probably is some guy pretending!

Because otis is not trying to, now is he?

that's a common image spread around the chans and stuff.
how stupid he would take such an overused pic of a girl and try to claim it as him.

I failed then I guess :cookieMonster:

For example if Otis posted a picture we wouldn't think he was a female
Who said I was a female? I've posted tons of pictures of myself before.

She acts like a girl, and the picture was obviously taken from computer, so theres a good chance she is telling the truth.

Learn2girl

My friend and I were taking pictures of each, we were acting like they were "glamor shots by deb" xD we even got a fan to do some wavy hair action shot.

My friend and I were taking pictures of each, we were acting like they were "glamor shots by deb" xD we even got a fan to do some wavy hair action shot.
Show us a picture of that.

Show us a picture of that.
They'll still want a picture of her saying "Hello Blockland" or something like that.