Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8711854 times)

more recent pics
for some reason i always zone out when  i watch TV and my girlfriend caught me off guard

both of you are wrong we will never fight because we have never had a fight
I can already tell you're going to be divorced soon.

Lemme guess. Love at first sight bullstuff? "Never fighting"? "Oh we're perfect cause we don't fight"?

Yeah. Enjoy when the kid comes and your wife begins to bitch about every single thing.

Seen it happen with my uncle. He had the whole love at first sight stuff and quicker than you can say "Hey honey I bought you a new car" the marriage falls apart. Why? The wife was a dumb bimbo who didn't know how to be a wife or take care of the kid.

Enjoy your divorce.

Bit late but was he getting married to his hand.

I can already tell you're going to be divorced soon.

Lemme guess. Love at first sight bullstuff? "Never fighting"? "Oh we're perfect cause we don't fight"?

Yeah. Enjoy when the kid comes and your wife begins to bitch about every single thing.

Seen it happen with my uncle. He had the whole love at first sight stuff and quicker than you can say "Hey honey I bought you a new car" the marriage falls apart. Why? The wife was a dumb bimbo who didn't know how to be a wife or take care of the kid.

Enjoy your divorce.
All of that can't happen because he's twelve

like i said i don't care what any of you think im STILL getting married and im STILL happy :)

like i said i don't care what any of you think im STILL getting married and im STILL happy :)
Liar in every single way

Yea the kid who made a topic about how Horde cheat in battlegrounds in WoW is getting married. Also that picture you posted the URL is a URL for a search engine search, so epic fail.

i uploaded our picture on to google like every one else HURP

You can't upload pictures to google....

Everyone uploads to imageshack or Photobucket. I don't think you can upload to google

Also it wasn't googles search engine, so he just failed even harder.

Wheres ARC and his "JOKES ON THEM I WAS JUST TROLLING" picture :(

In his defense, you do look like you'd like a rooster in your mouth.