Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563527 times)

like some jailbait little girl from 4chan?
maybe she would rather not be a whore.

like some jailbait little girl from 4chan?
maybe she would rather not be a whore.
Har... You're the one to talk.

well what did i post? 2 standard pictures.

theres a difference between whoring yourself out, and posting yourself

No, not talking about that, let's just say bisjac posts about more than you know.
He was itchy at the time.

You're the one to talk.

well then what does this mean?
I think blockland guys WANT whores in their forums, and scaring away all the normal girls that attempt to come.

I dont care what stupid bisjac does, i already slapped him for those posts, his itchy sunburn was bleeding

Don't hurt Bisjac :(

We play BattleField 2142 together  :panda:

do you go on his vent server? im in there all the time playing other games. i laugh at him,  hes always swearing when he dies on battlefield.

He never told me about a Ventrillo server... maybe it's private and he doesn't want me or anyone else to go to it.

Well, if you can contact him and ask him if I could get the info, that'd be cool. The only way I have to contact him is through AIM which he is not currently on.

[TDTG]Mina

can i just write Blockland on something else? I'm not supposed to write on myself T_T

can i just write Blockland on something else? I'm not supposed to write on myself T_T

Sure  :cookieMonster:

Hi, I finally found a picture to post a picture. By the way, that was taken in my mom's room, not mine. :cookieMonster:

I'M NOT A GIRL
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 06:50:51 PM by (BH)(IF) Illidan »

Whoa, you look like this cool stoner from my school. He's loving awesome.

You look waay older than 12...

I'm turning 13 in a few days.  :cookieMonster:

WTF@LONGHAIR+ONLY12!!

GIRL AMIRITE

I've got long hair, but not loong hair.

Did you see my picture?