Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8712136 times)

right see the difference here is my friends aren't fake lying pieces of stuff and unlike people such as yourself, they're people that can actually be trusted. true story, too.

You can just accept people here think you're ugly and your friends think you aren't ugly. You don't have to be whiny and throw tantrums and attack people for not liking your style, although that personality does fit the look.

i want someone to put a padlock on your ear, jd.

maybe the look as you perceive it; that's your problem, and one I do not have.

and actually I've been working on that, need to sharpen my saw so I can cut this lock I took off of a fence (really heavy, it was an abandoned lot too) to wear to weigh down my ears. so maybe you will see that one day haha

maybe the look as you perceive it; that's your problem, and one I do not have.

and actually I've been working on that, need to sharpen my saw so I can cut this lock I took off of a fence (really heavy, it was an abandoned lot too) to wear to weigh down my ears. so maybe you will see that one day haha

I was actually insulting your whiny prepubescent girly attitude and your horrible style at the same time in a clever way, it wasn't to stereotype the other people with the same horrible style. It's called sarcasm.

You don't have to be whiny and throw tantrums and attack people
PMSing much dude?

PMSing much dude?

Yes how I described what you were doing can also be described as PMS if you would prefer.

the difference is your description is only valid to you due to the sole reason that you're being a whiny child.
there is no need for insults in the first place.

the difference is your description is only valid to you due to the sole reason that you're being a whiny child.
you're a human keychain

I suppose if you'd like to look at it that way.. except a keychain doesn't work the way anything on my body does, so.. yeah.

JD looks completely handicapped.

right see the difference here is my friends aren't fake lying pieces of stuff and unlike people such as yourself, they're people that can actually be trusted. true story, too.
you're being a whiny child.

Contradicting much?

JD, I'm gonna suggest that you spend more time with your "friends" rather than us if you're under the impression that they like you so much more. You're not doing anyone any good by hanging around here whining that we don't like the way you look, and I can't say too many people would miss you if you went on your merry way.

god damn JD is gross.
hes one of those kids that nobody wants to hang out with except his emo cigarette friends lol

Ugly face and ugly personality what a sad sight.