Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713941 times)

JD, I suggest you see a Counselor

god damn JD is gross.
hes one of those kids that nobody wants to hang out with except his emo cigarette friends lol
What's making my day is how wrong all of you are, it's really a wonderful sight, lol.

What's making my day is how wrong all of you are, it's really a wonderful sight, lol.

such a wonderful sight compared to well you lol

such a wonderful sight compared to well you lol

I actually laughed in RL that was a good zinger there.

I don't see any reason to compare, unless youre really that desperate for a meaningless insult.
which. you are. lol.

I'm guessing JD dates someone who looks like this:

Or perhaps I'm being too generous...

lol, guessing is your key word there.

>see that JD posted
>expected argument
>prediction was right

Anything looks wonderful when you are next to it.

I'm becoming a mean person again D: someone HELP ME!

@jacksaunt, yeah.
@clone, maybe except I really can't agree with you in terms of your mother. she looks ugly no matter what she stands next to.

@clone's edit, well you don't have to be. it's not necessary. I've got nothing against you tbh, we can be chill.

@jacksaunt, yeah.
@clone, maybe except I really can't agree with you in terms of your mother. she looks ugly no matter what she stands next to.

@clone's edit, well you don't have to be. it's not necessary. I've got nothing against you tbh, we can be chill.

Ok no reason to talk about peoples' mothers now you are just being rude and disrespectful.

I don't see any reason to compare, unless youre really that desperate for a meaningless insult.
which. you are. lol.

contradicting yourself every step of the way lol

Dude, that's somebodies mother you're talking about!

Earlobe spacers are disgusting

contradicting yourself every step of the way lol
in real life I highly doubt you would step into a random group of peoples' conversation and throw meaningless stuff into the pile of verbal insults; less you'd like to get decked.

And Dodger I find them extremely attractive, lol, but that's just me.