Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8710076 times)

I bet you earn a lot hopping in peoples cars, stocking.

(for the sake of humor i am making a play on words so that it would sound as if you were a prostitute that gets into peoples cars and performs oral love for the exchange of money)

(for the sake of humor i am making a play on words so that it would sound as if you were a prostitute that gets into peoples cars and performs oral love for the exchange of money)
Thank you Professor Clone v.117, I think I can take it from here.

Thank you Professor Clone v.117, I think I can take it from here.
Very well Bidimun, i will entrust this to you from now on.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:37:13 AM by Clone v.117 »

Guys, that could be an E....

Ceara is more common than Clara...

There is only one way to find out for sure,
we must find our way through the labyrinth and defeat the goblin king!

How good is Sonic? I don't think we have any in Canada, at least where I am. We don't have White Castle's either, although my friends and I almost took a drive down to the US just to go to one (Harold and Kumar anyone?).

I thought there was Sonics in Canada, in some areas. There's White Castles down by NYC, but up where I am there aren't any. :( They aren't very common, actually. :panda:

That's true. Because she spelt 'Hello' as 'Heeeo'. Ceara it is.

That's true. Because she spelt 'Hello' as 'Heeeo'. Ceara it is.

yeah this is clara doing math on her own

God damn it I came to you offering to help with simple math problems and then you log off like 3 seconds before I give you the answer. Then you lock the loving topic so I can't even post it there since none of those god damn chucklenuts have any idea what the hell is going on with basic math. Now I have to reply here because I know you'll look at this topic during the day to see how people are replying to your awful photo.

Get bent Stocking.

P.S. it was f(x) = x4-8x3+272-18x-54
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:15:55 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Otis, you're creeping me out. :panda: Besides, use PMs.

Otis, you're creeping me out. :panda: Besides, use PMs.
You have even less rights than Iban of all people to call someone else creepy. I also can't send PMs or I would have.

You have even less rights than Iban of all people to call someone else creepy. I also can't send PMs or I would have.
Lmao